Introducing the Under Fine Wraps Client Referral Scheme…
At Under Fine Wraps, we can help with your marketing initiatives and client loyalty schemes. Building lasting relationships and rewarding your valued clients doesn’t have to be time consuming or expensive. Let us do the work for you – we can even use your own branding and promotional material if desired. As a luxury hamper and gift business, we can help you determine what will work for your clients within your defined budget.
If you’d like to explore your ideas with us, without any obligation, then please give us a call on 0333 2000190 or at [email protected].
As a valued customer, we wish to reward all our customers, existing and new, so we’ve introduced our Client Referral Scheme for our Corporate customers. It couldn’t be simpler, just 3 easy steps to follow:
- REFER US TO YOUR CUSTOMER NETWORK – whenever the opportunity arises, take a minute to refer Under Fine Wraps to your customers/network asking them to mention your name and company when contacting us on 0333 2000190 or at [email protected].
- FREE GIFT FOR REFERRER – you will receive a gift for every customer you refer who places an order of £50 or over as a ‘thank you’ from us.
- FREE GIFT FOR REFEREE – our new clients will also receive an Introductory Gift following receipt of their first order.
Simple! And, if you’re a new business customer wishing to join our Client Referral Scheme, then please contact us on 0333 2000190 or at [email protected] to register your details.
How do you retain your existing clients?
Have you ever thought how much it actually costs to find new clients? Statistics and research* says:
- it costs between 4 and 10 times more to acquire a new client than it does to retain an existing one – in some cases it is over 30 times
- repeat clients spend on average 67% more
- 20% of your clients bring you 80% of your revenue (the old 80/20 rule which still holds)
- a 5% increase in retention yields profit increases of 25% to 95%**
- Client satisfaction isn’t enough from preventing them taking their business to a competitor who offers them that little extra something
* UK Chartered Institute of Marketing
** Bain & Company