Our third BLOG post showcasing the fascinating stories of our suppliers comes from Seascape, a collection of premium bath and body ranges for the whole family that are 100% natural essential oil based.
As a British brand, Seascape is inspired by and features ingredients from the beautiful island of Jersey. What sets Seascape apart from many other beauty brands is its ethical source of local produce and extracts from herbs distilled on the Island.
The brand is very clear on where their ingredients come from and their sources include the Jersey Lavender Farm, established 30 years ago. Honey from Jersey beekeeper Francois Le Luyer, is used in the Les Petits range for babies, as well as milk from the humble Jersey cow to add moisture to the soap making it ideal for dry and sensitive skin.
These all natural ingredients feature extensively in each of the key product ranges that cater for men, women and babies. At Under Fine Wraps we offer 6 winning Seascape product ranges for all the family that are all free from Parabens, Artificial fragrances and Colours, as well as Silicones and Petroleum.
- Homme – an invigorating and refreshing daily grooming range for men.
- Les Petits – dermatalogically tested and certified for babies and children with sensitive skin.
- Soothe – for personal pampering and pleasure (maternity safe for use during pregnancy).
- Uplift – for the morning – energises the mind, body and soul, stimulating circulation and refreshing the senses.
- Unwind – for the evening – relaxing and soothing products easing tension and balancing mind, body and soul.
- Refresh – refreshing and cleansing hand care products.
Its use of unique and hand blended ingredients aim to offer therapeutic benefits that help to balance personal care and wellbeing.
As a truly ethical brand, Seascape also proudly supports and is in partnership with the national charity, Target Ovarian Cancer, who work to support women diagnosed with ovarian cancer in the UK and enable them to live their lives to the full. 5% of Seascape’s 2015 sales of the Soothe natural essential oil range were donated to the charity that is in desperate need of funding.